Sunday, February 15, 2009

recent life update

life's been good to me recently. or i shud say, workin life seems to be betta after i went thru my clinical attachment. it's not tat bad, i jz dunno how to describe it, i jz dun reli enjoy it, pure n simple. altho sumtimes, it's the place u get the most job satisfaction from.

ok, now i'm at my 7th station. i've been to IPD (in-patient depart), OPD (out-patient depart) counselling, retail pharmacy, enforcement, clinical, OPD, and my current station, TDM (therapeutic drug monitoring). of all the stations, i think i enjoy the retail pharmacy the most, bcoz of the environment. the ppl there is nice, n the work itself is not stressful. n by the people there i dun mean the patients. sum patients r jz...... dunno how to describe, it's complicated. haha.

enforcement is boring. too bad for me bcoz during my attachement, it's adi yr end, n there's ntg much to do there. clinical as i said b4, so i jz skip it XD. opd counsellin is mainly to address patients' queries bout drugs they take, or teach the usage of sum devices. it's ok, not a bad experience.

ntg much to say bout opd n ipd. u jz repeat the thg u do, day in, day out. ntg interesting. haha.

jz pass my 1st week in tdm, so i stil dunno my feeling to it. i guess i wil enjoy it. it's another depart where u can get job satisfaction. basically, u jz monitor certain drugs patients are taking in certain wards. wil get a bit crazy if a lot of cases. ppl who lk maths wil probably enjoy it. haha.

work aside, i think i am getting use to the life in kl, i mean life in kl since i start workin. no more depressing episodes tat i hd early on. guess i adapted.

my bday jz passed. jz lk to thx av1 for celeb it wif me. thx for gift. thx for the diy card. appreciate it a lot. hving u guys as frens is one of the best thg happen in my life. haha.

been kind of disappointed bout sumthg lately. mayb i am the one expecting too much. so it's nobody fault but my own. haha. i tot i was considered as a buddy, but guess i'm not. oh well, life goes on. haha.

apart fr the negative thg up there, avthg else is fine. living my life happily, enjoying my workin life also. tho sumtimes it wil get boring, but i wil getby.

tat's all for now. adios...