Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reminiscence 1 - Amsterdam

i hv decided to look back at all the photos i hv in my comp during my time in Glasgow bcoz it's one of the best moments in my life. so fr time to time, i wil post up a memorable photo to remind me of the gd time me n frens hv in Glasgow, n all the exciting trips we had during our time there.

wil b doing it alphabetically. so 1st up is ...

The big clog.

think u all muz hv seen this b4. yup, tat's the biggest clog i hv ever seen in my life. the photo was taken during the trip to amsterdam.

tat's it for now. hope wil hv time to update soon. see ya!

2 comments:

yi shan said...

the big clog reminds me the trip of mine in belgium and amsterdam :)

and i am not dirty umbrella k... u can say me umbrella but 'not' dirty :p

happy working and happy always :D

Anonymous said...

Yup.. Glasgow time is definitely one of the best we ever had... Been missing it alot lately... Sob...

Yi Shan.. Suan le ba.. I guess dirty umbrella is at least better than General G ba.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... XD